£150 - £200 per day
15 days ago
English Teacher - SEN
Easter 2021 Start Date
We are specifically working with a Specialist SEN school in Lambeth who are looking to secure the services of a lively, passionate English teacher. You will be responsible for the teaching, coaching and delivery of English lessons and educational activities for the students. If you have patience, a great sense of humour, and are dedicated on improving the lives of young people, this opportunity are for you. You must have a superb understanding of the curriculum at KS4 English, and have a track record of improving outcomes in the subject. You will only be working with small numbers of students at any one time, so you can really concentrate on the delivery of high-quality learning.
Our school is an exciting centre for learning, which is led by highly respected Leaders of Education, who specialise in these types of provisions.
- Location - Lambeth, South East London
- Position - Teacher of English
- Type of work - Teaching
- Start date - Easter 2021
- Duration / Likely Duration - temp to perm
- End date (if applicable) - End of the Academic Year
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £150 - £200 per day
- Hours - 8:30 am - 3:30pm
Experience, Training and Qualifications
- PGCE in Secondary English; SCITT, B.Ed, or other route to Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Team Teach - Advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience working of working with young people (which we can reference)
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
To be Eligible for this role through Remedy:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Remedy is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Remedy in order to fill this vacancy.