Remedy Recruitment are currently working with an SEN School based in Chigwell who are looking to recruit an experienced Drama Teacher to work with SEN and Autistic students. Applications are welcome from qualified and experienced Drama Teachers who are able to teach students with often high level needs.
The successful teacher must have:
- A track record of teaching Drama within the curriculum
- As a qualified Drama Teacher, you must be passionate about your subjects and make good use of this passion to motivate and inspire pupils of all abilities
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or equivalent
- Ability to teach Drama up to Key Stage 4
- Have excellent inter-personal and organisational skills and the ability to deal SEN and Autistic Students
- Be an effective classroom practitioner with strong behaviour management and committed to ensuring all students succeed and fulfil their potential
- Ability to demonstrate a range of innovative teaching and learning strategies
- Hold an Enhanced DBS (A full DBS check for the successful candidate).
This school is committed to delivering an outstanding education, with all students making rapid and sustained progress during their time at school. The SMT see the role of a school not just in terms of academic achievement, but as a platform to equip the community with skills to be life-long learners and a shared understanding of their responsibilities as global citizens.
There are amazing opportunities for career development for those teachers who commit to the ethos of the school and the Head Teacher is proud of a record of developing teachers through phase and faculty responsibility to whole-school positions.
To apply for this North London teaching assistant role please send your CV listing all previous child related experience or call Zeki Mehmet @ Remedy Education