£130 - £180 per day
6 days ago
SEN Class Teacher - Year 1 / Year 2 - Long term, Full time - Southwark - ASAP
Are you an experienced SEN Class Teacher who is available for an immediate start?
A 'Good' rated special school in Southwark, South East London are searching for a personable, experienced and ambitious SEN Class Teacher for an ASAP start.
The school specialises in providing excellent national curriculum education for pupils with Autism, ADHD and some SEMH.
Does this sound like the ideal SEN Class Teacher opportunity for you? If so, apply via Remedy Education today! Your dedicated Consultant will contact you soon if you have been shortlisted!!
Read on for further details of the role,
SEN Class Teacher, Southwark - The SEN Class Teacher:
- Must have UK QTS
- Previous experience of teaching students with Autism would be of interest
- Dedicated, compassionate, creative, with great interpersonal skills
SEN Class Teacher, Southwark - The Role:
- Teaching a SEN Year / Year 2 class
- Working collaboratively with the SLT, onsite therapists and experienced Teaching Assistants
- Plan, prepare and delivery of lessons, based on each students IEPs
- Long term, Full time
- £75 - £90 per day
SEN Class Teacher, Southwark - The School:
- Rated as Good by Ofsted in 2017
- Wonderful SLT who are hugely supportive
- Conveniently located close to public transport links
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.