about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced SEN Assessment and Commissioning Lead to work within Newham Council.
Successful applicant must have experience of commissioning/management within EHCP service
- The post holder reports to Group Manager SEN
- The post holder has line management responsibility for up to 3 staff
- The post holder should show awareness of the available budget to support children with SEN, the need to work within budget constraints and value for money principles
- The post holder may be required to work occasional evenings and weekends in order to meet service requirements
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly