£70 - £85 per day
15 days ago
Long term perm
Do you have training and experience in supporting children with significant social, emotional and mental health needs?
We are working with a high achieving primary school based in Greenwich, South East London, who are seeking a Teaching Assistant who will be supporting students SEMH and autism. This is to support vulnerable children and therefore you must have the appropriate training and experience.
- To support a vulnerable child with SEMH on a one to one basis
- Support with emotional and academic needs consistently
- Support the Teacher in various ways to ensure the emotional and academic growth of this child
- Specific training or qualifications in SEMH
- Have experience of supporting a highly vulnerable pupil with significant SEMH issues
- Have specific training or qualifications in Autism
- Experience of supporting a vulnerable pupil with Autism
- Be very resilient, very calm and patient, proactive, and have a good sense of humour and a very positive outlook
- Excellent communication skills in English.
What Remedy Education can offer you in return:
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Additional, unlimited £100 bonus scheme for successful referral
- Friendly team of staff to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP.
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.