£75 - £90 per day
20 days ago
SEMH Teaching Assistant - Croydon, South West London
Remedy are looking for experienced Teaching Assistants to deal with our students with SEMH in our mainstream primary school in Croydon, South West London.
The roles vary from 1:1 assistant, general classroom assistant. The students at this school do have challenging behaviour and need support with their learning and behaviour.
The ideal candidate will be committed and looking for a stable, long-term post as this Alternative Provision will be looking to help develop and grow the successful candidate. This is a rapidly growing organisation with a fantastic and supportive SLY with CPD opportunities available
- Full time - Monday to Friday
- £75-90a day
- ASAP Start
- Croydon, South West London
- Monday to Friday
- Team Teach Trained
Before applying for this role you would need to have experience in supporting SEN students and a background of working a with SEMH would be favourable. Also you will need to be able to deal with very challenging behaviour. You must hold a Team Teach Certificate to be accepted for this role.
You will need the below:
- A current and clear DBS
- Previous experience dealing in schools as a LSA, and dealing with challenging behaviour
- Team Teach / restraint trained
- We are looking for someone who wants to help and support youths with their emotions and education, having a passion in the field is essential.
If you are interested, hold an Enhanced DBS and you would like to apply, please send your CV for the attention of Sophie at Remedy Education.