6 months ago
An SEMH specialist school in North London are looking to recruit a Science Teacher to start in September 2019 or sooner. This role would be suitable for a Science Teacher with experience of working with SEN, SEMH and EBD students. This role is on a full-time basis. This would initially be on a temporary basis but would become permanent for the right candidate.
Applications are welcome from qualified Science Teacher who can effectively deliver the subject across the secondary age range up to KS3. The successful teacher must have:
- A track record of teaching Science within the curriculum
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the value of using progress data on pupil performance to inform teaching and learning will be integral to driving student performance and attainment, along with delivering effective outcomes for all
- As a qualified Science Teacher, you must be passionate about your subject and make good use of this passion to motivate and inspire pupils of all abilities
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or equivalent
- Ability to teach Science up to Key Stage 3
- Have excellent inter-personal and organisational skills
- Have previous experience of working with EBD, SEMH or SEN students.
- Be an effective classroom practitioner with strong behaviour management and committed to ensuring all students succeed and fulfil their potential
- Ability to demonstrate a range of innovative teaching and Learning strategies
- Hold an Enhanced DBS (A full DBS check for the successful candidate)
This is a fantastic purpose-built school and is committed to delivering an outstanding education, with all students making rapid and sustained progress during their time at school.
There are amazing opportunities for career development for those teachers who commit to the ethos of the school.
If you are interested in hearing more information about this position, please do not hesitate in contacting ZEKI MEHMET at Remedy Education on 0208 418 1390