12 days ago
SEMH Primary Teacher - September Start
Remedy Education is currently looking for an experienced Primary teacher to work in An SEN school delivering General Lessons to SEMH pupils. The role is to start for September 2021, but the school are interviewing immediately. This post is full time and you will deliver Primary School GCSE Lessons.
The school specialise in working with pupils with SEMH and SEN education with an EHCP. Many pupils are working towards GCSE and are expected to gain some great results so an experienced SEMH Primary teacher is essential. The pupils respond well to someone who can be dynamic, engaging and understanding. The school has made some excellent progress and is highly regarded in the local area.
- This highly regarded school in Enfield are recruiting a SEMH Primary teacher who would plan and deliver Primary School GCSE's.
- Full time post
- We are looking for a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
- Experience working with SEMH/SEN or PRU pupils is essential.
- Adaptability is required as you will be dealing with small classes of challenging pupils.
- Have QTS or a PGCE (NQTs welcome)
- Able to start for September 2021!
- Experience teaching primary school GCSE's
- Must have a desire and passion for teaching and working in a PRU within a challenging environment.
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate in contacting ZEKI MEHMET at Remedy Education