7 months ago
An SEMH specialist school in Redbridge are looking to recruit a Maths Teacher to start As soon as possible. This role would be suitable for a Maths Teacher with experience of working with SEN, SEMH and EBD students. This role is on a full-time basis.
This would initially be on a temporary basis but would become permanent for the right candidate.
Applications are welcome from qualified Maths Teacher who can effectively deliver the subject across the secondary age range up to KS4. The successful teacher must have:
- A track record of teaching Maths within the curriculum
- As a qualified Maths Teacher, you must be passionate about your subject and make good use of this passion to motivate and inspire pupils of all abilities
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or equivalent
- Ability to teach Maths up to Key Stage 4
- Have excellent inter-personal and organisational skills
- Have previous experience of working with EBD, SEMH or SEN students.
- Be an effective classroom practitioner with strong behaviour management and committed to ensuring all students succeed and fulfil their potential
- Ability to demonstrate a range of innovative teaching and Learning strategies
- Hold an Enhanced DBS (A full DBS check for the successful candidate)
This is a fantastic purpose-built school and is committed to delivering an outstanding education, with all students making rapid and sustained progress during their time at school.
This school has a superb team of highly motivated staff that are fully committed to the education of the students and offer a rich, varied and engaging curriculum combined with an extra-curricular experience.
They are extremely proud of their truly comprehensive caring and inclusive school where each individual is valued. They aim to ensure that the unique potential of every student is fully realised.
If you would like to discuss this position and know anymore information please do not hesitate in contacting ZEKI MEHMET @ REMEDY EDUCATION