£70 - £90 per day
3 months ago
Secondary Teaching Assistant | South East London | Excellent Mixed-Gender School
Remedy Education are looking to recruit a talented graduate with a strong academic background that can join this excellent mixed-gender school, for a full-time and long-term post. This Secondary Teaching Assistant post will be 5 days a week, starting ASAP and requires a strong individual that can help raise attainment for KS3 - KS5 pupils.
Q: Do you have your sights set on training as a Secondary Teacher?
Q: Do you require training and experience before embarking on your Teacher journey?
If the answer is yes? Then please read on and click apply if this Secondary Teaching Assistant role is for you!
**Trials are to be held ASAP**
- Secondary Teaching Assistant
- Talented Graduate & Aspiring Teacher required!
- Full Time & Long-Term position
- Gain invaluable school-based experience
- Excellent support, on the job training & development
- Paid £70 - £90 per day
- Graduate & Aspiring Teacher
- 1st Class / 2:1 Degree required - Reputable University
- Excellent academic background - GCSE & A levels
- Confident & hard-working individual
- Someone passionate about learning & education
- Down to earth & adaptable approach
- Child related experience ideally required
- Able to commit for the entire academic year
- Excellent Greenwich Secondary School
- Mixed Gender
- Proven track record of support & training - CPD
- Graded GOOD by OFSTED
- Excellent Leadership Team in place!
- State of the Art & Modern facilities
- Excellent location
This Secondary School are eager to trial ASAP! If this role sounds like you then click APPLY NOW to send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.