£75 - £90 per day
28 days ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education are looking to appoint experienced Teaching Assistants for daily and long-term positions in our partnership Secondary schools in Greenwich.
We are specifically looking for Teaching Assistants with knowledge and experience of the KS3 and KS4 curriculum. The salary paid will be £75 - £90 per day depending upon experience.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Support and enthuse learners to reach their potential
- React to children's interests to engage their learning opportunities
- Provide opportunities that will excite and ignite a passion for learning
- Deliver planned guided work
- Supporting the class teacher to deliver the curriculum
Skills and attributes:
- Cache Level 3 or equivalent or experience working within a setting
- KS3 and KS4 experience is advantageous
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
So, what's in it for you:
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
In preparation for the schools re-opening, we will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams and there will be a requirement for us to meet you prior to you being fully cleared for work. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so! Our Leeds branch is now open, following safety regulations, to drop in documentation.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.