North West London, London
8 months ago
SENCO - North West London - Long Term
- January Start
- Long Term Role
- North West London Location
I am looking for a SENCO to start at a school for 14-19 Year-old's based in North West London to start in January the school are looking for someone who has the qualification to teach English or Maths at a secondary Level
The School is currently looking for an enthusiastic individual who can create, deliver and review a pastoral curriculum in collaboration with the Assistant Head teacher and Pastoral Team, in response to the needs and issues of students.
- Do you hold current UK QTS or Degree with teaching experience?
- Can you engage young adults with challenging behaviour?
- Have you worked with children and young adults with MLD and Autism?
You must have good core knowledge and skills around:
- Code of Practice and how SEN panels work
- Needs and Provision mapping
- Evaluating suitability of new students (referrals)
- Creative approaches to providing support in an AP / FE college setting.
- Running Annual Reviews and helping all parties feel involved in the process.
- Coordinating with other professionals (e.g. EP and SaLT)
- Working in collaboration with parents
If you are interested in applying for this position, please do not hesitate in applying or contacting ZEKI at Remedy Education