£85 - £95 per day
12 days ago
Secondary SEN Teaching Assistant Required
Salary/ Rate: £85 - £95 per day
Remedy Education is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work across KS3 and KS4 at a secondary school in Lewisham supporting pupils with Challenging Behaviour.
The ideal candidate will have previous Teaching Assistant experience, will be confident undertaking work to the KS3 and KS4 curriculum. The candidate must also be experienced in providing personal care and have experience in supporting pupils with Social Emotional and Mental Health, Behaviour, attachment and trauma and know how to work as part of the Nurture Group. SALT training would be desirable.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. NCFE, CACHE or NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3) (desirable but not essential)
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children in the last 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of the secondary curriculum and assessment frameworks
- Experience in supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs
- Previous KS3, 4 and 5 experience
- Two references working with children
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Remedy Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Secondary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work across South East London then please send on their details to Remedy Education to earn £100 cash