£75 - £85 per day
15 days ago
Secondary SEN Learning Support Assistant - Greenwich, South East London
This London based Secondary School is seeking a SEN Learning Support Assistant to work as part of the Learning Support Team in supporting and including students with learning difficulties/disabilities within the classroom.
- Supporting students with special needs across the years (years 7 to sixth form)
- Supporting a wide spectrum of SEN; Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism and EBD (challenging behaviour)
- Teaching a class and constructing 1:1 work with students in Numeracy and Literacy;
- Devising action plans to manage the behaviour of the students
- Assist in the educational and social development of students
- Assist in the implementation of Individual Education Programmes for students
- Monitor and support the students
- Support students with emotional and behavioural problems and help develop their social skills
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, a passion for education, a professional attitude, will be punctual and reliable. Have the ability to get the best out of children, a sense of humour, adaptability, able to work autonomously and as part of a team, ability to build good working relationships with a range of colleagues and have the ability to work calmly and with patience.
You must hold a current DBS to be considered for this role.
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.