£70 - £85 per day
9 months ago
Learning Support Assistant - Greenwich SEN Secondary School - Aspiring Psychologists
Q - Do you have an interest in learning difficulties and behaviour?
Q - Are you a graduate with Psychology related qualifications?
Q - Would a years' experience with teenagers be an ideal next step for you?
A brilliant SEN Secondary School in Greenwich, South East London are looking for multiple Learning Support Assistant's to come and work with students with various learning needs.
These range from:
- Behaviour / ADHD
- Global Delay or Cognitive Ability
- ASD / Autism / Asperger's
- Physical Disabilities - e.g. Cerebral Palsy
Through this role you will be involved in 1:1 sessions, small group work, therapy / counselling as well as in class support.
The SENCO will over see your tasks and involvement as well as being a support system for training or guidance.
- Secondary Learning Support Assistant
- Working with a range of needs - behavioural, learning, mental, physical
- Leading small group session
- In class support in various subjects
- Working alongside the SENCO and other LSAs
- Full time, ASAP - July 2020
- £70 - £90 per day
- Specialised training and support given
- Excellent opportunity for aspiring psychologists
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable University
- Experience working with children desirable
- Interest in Psychology and SEN
- Confident and animated personality
- Well established SEN Secondary School
- Good and Outstanding feedback from Ofsted
- Fantastic SCITT teacher training programme
- Large building with a plethora of facilities
- Proud of their extended enrichment and extra-curricular activities
- Supportive Senior Leaders and SEN department
Apply for this Secondary Learning Support Assistant role by sending your CV and covering letter to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
If shortlisted, you will be contact within the next 48 working hours.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'. "