£9 - £15 per hour
6 months ago
Remedy Education are working in partnership with a "Good" rated Secondary School in Southwark, to find an experienced Administrative Assistant with SIMS experience. The successful candidate will be expected to carry out general administrative duties under the direction of the school HR/Office Manager.
What we are looking for:
- At least one years' administrative experience, and, ideally, experience in an education setting with use of SIMS included (This is ESSENTIAL)
- Good ICT skills, including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people, both verbally and using written communication.
- The ability to effectively manage own time and prioritise work in a demanding environment.
- The ability to work effectively and positively within a team.
- Happy to do filing and other general administrative tasks
- Good communicator
- Understands the importance of Data Protection and GDPR
- Confident in organisation and setting up of meetings on a regular basis
About the School:
A "Good" rated Secondary Co-Educational School in a lovely part of Southwark. This school strives for the best from all of it's students and has a supportive culture led by it's experienced senior leadership team.
Well supported as part of a wider multi academy trust, the school aims to leave children with an appreciation of learning and an understanding of how important a good education is to lead a fulfilling life as they grow into young adults.
To register for work with Remedy Education, you must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be resident in the UK
- Have previous UK experience in the relevant job role that you are applying for
- Hold a current enhanced DBS disclosure, on the update service, or be willing to complete a new one.
We are an established and dedicated team. Our service is honest, efficient, reliable and will always endeavour to find the ideal school for every individual we work with.
Our rates of pay are highly competitive, and we are able to pay all of our supply staff via PAYE. You will need to be a qualified teacher, with QTS or the equivalent.
To apply or find out more information, please call Carly Walters at Remedy Education for more information!!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.