£70 - £85 per day
12 days ago
Core Subject Teaching Assistants Required! Perfect for English, Maths or Science graduates!
Q - Are you a graduate with aspirations to become a Secondary School Teacher?
Q - Do you have a high level of knowledge in either English, Maths or Science?
Remedy Education has partnered up with a leading Secondary School in Southwark to discover top level Graduates to mentor children to boost attainment and understanding of English, Maths and Science.
The role will consist of in-classroom support and the undertaking of intervention classes, either as a group or 1 to 1 basis. This is a prime opportunity to experience life at the heart of the classroom.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to vitalise your English, Maths or Science degree then read on!
- English/ Maths/ Science Teaching Assistant
- Supporting throughout your desired subject and department
- Aid with the Class Teacher's planning and preparation for lessons
- Focus on specified children's attainment and understanding
- Group and 1:1 intervention support
- ASAP start
- £75 - £85 a day - with potential to increase after 12 weeks
- 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University
- Degree must be relative to a Core Subject (English, Maths or Science)
- Tutoring and Mentoring experience desirable
- Aspirations to become an English, Maths or Science Secondary Teacher
- Strong academic background (A levels and GCSEs)
- Experience working with children will boost your application
- Graded 'GOOD' in Ofsted report
- Mixed 11-18 Secondary School
- Situated in the heart of Southwark
- Short walking distance to Northern line and London Overground
- State of the Art classroom technology
- Unlimited access to opportunities for CPD
- IT equipment for all staff members
- Generous healthcare plan
Apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role by sending your CV to Remedy Education. Please specify the subject you are looking to focus on.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.