£150 - £200 per day
4 months ago
Must have QTS
2 years' experience in the UK
Science up to 'A' Level
If you have the above attributes, please carry on reading!
Job Type: Long Term, Full Time
Subject: Science Teacher
Start date: September 2018
Remedy Education are seeking for an experienced Science Teacher to join a 'Good' school as rated by OFSTED in 2016 in Bromley. You will be joining a supportive science department where students achieve high GCSE results.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
The successful candidate will deal with everything up to 'A' level in all three sciences, therefore you must be qualified, experienced, an effective communicator and a willing to work as part of a team.
The candidate will be well organised and enthusiastic, with excellent subject knowledge.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Science Teacher looking for a new challenge, please forward your CV to George at Remedy Education today for consideration.