£24000 - £40000 per annum
8 months ago
Salary: £150 - £200 per day
Subject: ScienceStart date: September2018
Remedy Education are looking for a confident Science Teacher who is confident in their ability to build their experience within the school. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach Science across the full age range, including AS and A Level.
The school based in Sittingbourne require a Science teacher to join the Science Department from September on a permanent. The ideal candidate will have the ability to teach Science up to KS5 and have at least 2 years' experience working within a school in the UK.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Keen to progress and develop
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
- Any specialisms advantageous
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent). You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and have the ability to motivate and inspire your pupils.
If this sounds like a challenge you cannot refuse, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.