£75 - £90 per day
20 days ago
School Support Worker / Care Assistant - Greenwich South East London
Remedy Education are looking for Care Assistants to work with pupils with ASD and Complex needs in Greenwich South East London.
Our SEN school are need candidates with a background of supporting children & adults with Complex Needs, Autism or learning difficulties. The successful candidate will be supporting pupils on a 1:1 or in group basis. The ideal person will be able to demonstrate a caring and empathetic nature towards the pupils. The school would like a positive and versatile SEN Assistant, with a keen interest in supporting pupils of different learning levels.
- Support students within the classroom with care and education
- Providing personal care when needed
- Able to work with groups or 1:1 support
- Supporting individuals with Complex Needs, Autism & Learning Difficulties
- Supervising pupils behaviour
- Encourage, engage and support pupils with their learning & development
The role is starting ASAP on a long term full time basis.
You must have a DBS to be accepted for this role - please apply now