£75 - £85 per day
28 days ago
School Support Worker - SEN School - Greenwich South East London
- Classroom Support Worker
- Based in Greenwich South East London
- Full time, Long term
- £75-85a day
- ASAP Start
Remedy Education are looking for a school support worker to support within our SEN school based in Greenwich.
We are seeking Classroom Support Worker's with a background of supporting pupils/individuals with Complex Needs, Autism or Learning Difficulties. The successful candidate will be supporting pupils on a 1:1 basis. The ideal person will be able to demonstrate a caring and empathetic nature towards the pupils.
The school would like a positive and versatile SEN Teaching Assistant, with a keen interest in supporting pupils of different learning levels.
You will be working with the pupils in the classroom as well as in small groups, you will support them with their education, development and learning.
- Able to work with groups or 1:1 support within the classroom
- Supporting pupils with Complex Needs, Autism & Learning Difficulties
- Supervising pupils behaviour Encourage, engage and support pupils with their learning & development
- Adaptable and willing to work with different age groups
- Willing to support children with learning difficulties and disabilities
The amazing school is based in Greenwich with great transport links from London and close train stations. The friendly welcoming staff are looking for someone to join their team ASAP.
To be accepted for this role you must hold a current DBS or a DBS on the update service, you must also have previous experience and be able to start work ASAP.
Please apply for this role now or please contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.