2 months ago
School Support Worker / Care Assistant - Camden, North London
Remedy Education are looking for Care Assistants to work with pupils with ASD and Complex needs based in Camden, North London.
Our SEN secondary school are in need of candidates with a background of supporting children & adults with Complex Needs, Autism or learning difficulties. The successful candidate will be supporting pupils on a 1:1 or in group basis. The ideal person will be able to demonstrate a caring and empathetic nature towards the pupils as well as obtaining a manual handling certificate. The school would like a positive and versatile SEN Assistant, with a keen interest in supporting pupils of different learning levels.
- Support students within the classroom with care and education
- Providing personal care when needed
- Able to work with groups or 1:1 support
- Supporting individuals with Complex Needs, Autism & Learning Difficulties
- Supervising pupils behaviour
- Encourage, engage and support pupils with their learning & development
The role is starting ASAP on a long term full time basis.
You must have a DBS to be accepted for this role - please apply now or contact Zeki at Remedy Education