15 days ago
School Site Assistant - Enfield - ASAP Start
An SEN school based in the borough of Enfield are currently looking to appoint a Site Assistant to join their school premises team ASAP.
The Site Assistant Role will be to assist in the maintenance and security of the school premises and site, ensuring a safe working environment, as directed.
Some of the main duties will be ensuring that the buildings and sites are secure, keeping records relating to maintenance and security and to undertake minor repairs and maintenance.
The successful candidate will need:
- Proficient technical and practical skills relevant to the job.
- Previous relevant experience.
- To be able to carry out maintenance and other practical tasks, such as basic plumbing, carpentry, electrics, decorating and deep cleaning.
- To be able to communicate effectively, advising and liaising with others within the team and with external contractors.
- To be able to open and close the school when needed.
- To be able to work between a few different sites of the school based around Enfield
If you feel you meet the criteria for the role, we would be interested in receiving your application.
If you are interested in this post, please contact Zeki at Remedy Education