£75 - £90 per day
11 days ago
School Receptionist and Administrator - Greenwich South East London
- Full time - long term
- ASAP Start
- £75-90 a day
- Based in Greenwich South East London
You must has SIMS experience to apply for this job role,
We are looking for a dedicated, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to contribute to our vibrant, caring and inspiring multi-cultural community school.
We need an experienced school receptionist and Administrator to join our lovely school, you will be following the below responsibilities:
- To liaise with parents regarding pupil's sickness/injury
- To assist with visits from the school nurse, dentist etc.
- Assist with the general welfare of pupils
- To be a point of contact for both telephone and face-to-face enquiries and take messages where appropriate
- Ensure school security arrangements are always complied with, including the issue of visitor's badges and signing of the visitor's book
- To accept and sign for deliveries as appropriate
- To provide hospitality for visitors to the school
- To be responsible for the preparation and maintenance of the manual and computerised pupil data records.
- To assist with the monitoring and maintenance of stock and order supplies as necessary
- To provide general clerical support as required
- To undertake filing and photocopying as required, including the basic maintenance of the photocopier
- To undertake word processing as required
- To collect, record and issue receipts for School Fund monies as required
- To prepare monies for banking and bank as necessary
- To comply with individual responsibilities, in accordance with the role, for health and safety in the workplace.
- Ensure that all duties and services provided are in accordance with the School's Equal Opportunities Policy
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also call Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.