£11 - £13 per hour
19 days ago
Long term perm
Have you ever worked in a school?
Have you used the school's database system SIMS?
Remedy Education is thrilled to be working with a "Good" ofsted rated SEN school that is continually working to positively improve its students' lives. The role starts as soon as possible and will lead into the start of the new academic year in September for the right person. The pay rate starts at £11 - £13 per hour with shift times usually between 8.30am to 4.30pm.
You'll be working in a lovely run SEN school with a big emphasis on community, the pupils' life chances really mean a lot to the school so you will be expected to be committed to leading your daily work with young people at the forefront. With this in mind you will have the full backing of the school and all the support you can get.
Responsibilities as a receptionist/administrator:
- Being the first point of contact for visitors and ensuring they are recorded onto the schools entry system
- Liaise with students, parents and staff on a daily basis
- Brief visitors on covid health and safety regulations
- Update school database using SIMS
- Supporting the school office with administrative tasks
- Answering incoming calls
The ideal person for the role will have:
- Experience with the use of SIMS (requirement)
- DBS cleared and on the update service (Remedy can support you in processing this)
- Experience of working in a school
- Quick learner
- Easy to get along with
- Able to multi-task
If this opportunity excites you, don't be afraid to get in touch! At Remedy our aim is to know, to serve and to trust so if that sounds like you please click on the "apply" button below. For more information please apply now.