11 days ago
School Receptionist/Admin - Lambeth South East London
Remedy Education are looking for a school receptionist to work front of house in our lovely SEN school in Lambeth, this is a full time role starting ASAP on is ongoing.
The school is based in Lambeth with great transport links from London, the school are in need of someone to start ASAP.
Our administrator duties can include:
- Using the schools internal system to record data
- Assisting the Office Manager with various administrative tasks
- Communicating effectively with students, staff and parents in a professional and friendly manner
- Checking in visitors upon arrival
- Issuing security passes
- Logging student lateness
- Communicating with outside vendors to ensure staff as aware of deliveries
The ideal applicant will have:
- Experience of working in a school
- A real passion for working within an education environment.
- Experience utilising SIMS (School Information Management System) within an administrative role.
You must hold a child and adult DBS to be accpeted for this role, please apply now or contact Sophie for more information.