£12 - £14 per hour
about 1 month ago
School Receptionist - ASAP - Long term - Lewisham
We are currently supporting a secondary school in Lewisham to recruit for a school receptionist/administrator.
This is a long term temporary position to start in ASAP. This position is full time working hours of 8am-4pm.
The role within this secondary education setting requires candidates who already possesses an excellent working knowledge of a school office ideally already using SIMS, as you will be expected to work independently with confidence.
- Handling enquiries from parents, pupils and external agencies
- Overseeing access to the building for visitors, meeting and greeting and providing visitors passes
- Assisting teachers and senior leadership team with data entry on pupil records and reporting
- Dealing with deliveries for the school
- Dealing with attendance and dinner monies
All candidates will be subject to Remedy Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks.
If you have the recent and relevant school office experience we are looking for then please send your CV to Carly Walters today!!