£12 - £14 per hour
2 months ago
Remedy Education is looking for an School Pupil Data Administrator in Wandsworth - 2 days per week
Main Purpose of Job:
- Responsible for reporting to the Governing Body and the Leadership Team on all aspects of pupil data.
- Work closely with middle and senior leaders to determine pupil assessment needs and support with developing systems/ solutions to record and present data
- Devise and implement procedures to meet the organisational, technical and strategic demands of the school.
- Advise others on legal requirements and best practice when using data and personal information in line with GDPR
- To provide a solution based proactive approach to problem solving, offering training and guidance to others on the use of IT and database systems as required
- Liaise with external and statutory bodies to ensure the school can meet its reporting obligations within required timescales
- Under the guidance of the ICT Coordinator and Business Manager, responsible for overseeing the installation, evaluation and maintenance of all IT hardware and software solutions that support pupil data.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £100
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Remedy Education. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £100 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call Carly Walters on, 0208 418 1390.