5 months ago
School Chef - Lambeth, South East London
- ASAP Start
- Long term to permenant role
- Based in a school in Lambeth
Remedy Education are looking for a School Chef to join our school based in Lambeth, South East London.
As a Chef you will have a background from Secondary school catering or contract catering sites and are looking to grow within the group. As a Chef you will have an excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm. You must be a real foodie for this role.
Key Responsibilities - Chef
- To plan prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company and the client
- To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers
- To control portion size and monitor waste
- To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs
- To ensure all food is cooked, presented and served in line with company standards
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role
- Strong Team Leader
- Experience in a similar role
- Level 3 Food & Health Safety qualification is advantageous
- Level 2 Food & Health Safety qualifications is essential
- Must have previous experience as a Chef
- Must hold an current DBS
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.