£13 - £15 per hour
10 days ago
School Caretaker required - Primary school
Monday to Friday, 7am until 10.30am and then 2.30pm until 6pm
At Remedy Education, we're currently recruiting for a School Caretaker position in Lambeth after building a strong relationship with a local grouping of schools. They are looking for an experienced school caretaker with experience managing a large primary school campus.
About the role
As a School Caretaker, you'll be an experienced facilities professional who supervises work across the school with both external and internal contractors. You will have keyholder responsibilities and will be expected to:
- Communicate effectively with the facilities team to ensure projects are completed on time
- Carry out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs
- Ensure the building and grounds are secure when not in use
- Open the building in the morning and lock it at the end of the day
- Ensure heating, lighting and alarm systems are checked regularly to ensure they are operational
- Take responsibility for ordering equipment relevant to your role
This is a full-time, temporary-permanent, 7am - 10.30am, and then 2.30pm until 6pm
- Experience working within a school environment
- A valid DBS on the DBS update service
- Be available to interview and start immediately
We are Remedy Education Services, the most trusted education recruitment agency.
- Get paid in line with AWR.
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 'Refer a Friend' bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Remedy Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.