£12 - £14 per hour
30 days ago
Do you have a background in general maintenance?
Are you looking for a hands on job?
Do you have previous experience as a school caretaker?
Remedy Education are working with a lovely SEN School in Croydon who are seeking an experienced Caretaker to join their school on a long term basis to start immediately until the end of the academic year.
The school are looking for a practical and well-motivated person for the post of Caretaker to join their team of committed staff. They want someone who will really care for their school, ensuring it looks its best, is safe and exemplifies the high expectations they have of their children.
The ideal caretaker:
* Be a hands on individual who can develop and implement systems/procedures as well as maintain current ones
* Previous experience as a school caretaker
* Be sympathetic to environmental concerns regarding the school and grounds
* Be able to prepare and implement risk assessments
* Be practical
* Good DIY skills
Benefits of Remedy Education:
* The best pay rates in London
* Free safeguarding and Behaviour management training
* Established and exclusive relationships built with schools across London and the south-east for over 13 years.
* Refer a friend scheme offering up to £100
* You can choose to be paid directly by Remedy Education or by a payroll company
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel as though you have the relevant skills and qualities to join the schools team as a caretaker, then please apply now and a member of the Primary team will be in touch shortly!
Remedy Education is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.