Waltham Forest, London
£10 - £13 per hour
5 months ago
- This Candidate will need to be advanced DBS cleared for the Caretaker Role.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate someone who is a pro-active individual who can demonstrate their ability and suitability to both the role and the culture of the College. See below more details about this general maintenance role:
- Weekly bell test and log in fire log book.
- Weekly visual inspection of Fire extinguishers and log in fire log book.
- Monthly visual inspection of Fire doors and log in fire log book.
- Weekly visual inspection of Emergency Lighting and log in online log and once all buildings completed in a month, log in fire log book.
- Weekly inspection of fire escape routes and log in fire log book. Clear if any blockage.
- Weekly flushing and log in online log.
- PAT according to schedule.
- General maintenance such as plumbing, carpentry and DIY.
- Weekly inspection of plant rooms and log on to online log.
- Any other duties that can be tackled that come on the helpdesk.
- Open/ lock doors.
- Deliver and collect deliveries.
- Sort internal/ external post.
- Set up and set down furniture.
- Move furniture and goods.
- Paper delivery/ Filling paper up in printers.
- Collecting recycling, archives and confidential waste.
- Hours per day & days per week 7 hours over a day, 5 days a week.
- Morning and Afternoon shifts
- No qualifications required but any will be a plus.
Job Type: Full-time