about 2 months ago
School Business Manager - Brixton, South East London
Remedy are looking for a school business manager to join our lovely school based in Brixton South East London.
The school are looking for an experienced candidate who has the relevant experience working in school and finance.
The successful candidate must:
- Be an experienced financial leader with established proven track record of academy/school financial management, risk management and financial operational leadership
- Have excellent and successful leadership and management skills, and be used to working with a number of diverse teams
- Be committed to the ideals of comprehensive education and inclusive schools which improve the life chances of children and young people
- Provide strategic leadership for and development of the finance functions
- Provide strategic financial direction and information for the Chief Executive Officer/Headteacher and the Governing Body
- Establish, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of all financial systems, policies and procedures reviewing and refining as necessary
- Develop best value strategies in all areas of school life
- Provide management of identified support staff to enhance their effectiveness in order to improve standards and raise achievement of all students
You must have a current DBS to be accepted for this role
This role is to start ASAP on a full time basis.
please contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.