£90 - £105 per day
about 1 month ago
School Attendance Officer - Greenwich - MAT Cover - September 2022
A lovely Primary school in Greenwich is looking to appoint an Attendance and Welfare Officer to start with them in September 2022. This is a long-term role until July 2023.
This diverse mainstream primary school was rated 'Outstanding' across all areas in its most recent Ofsted report with the inspector commenting "Behaviour is outstanding. Pupils take their learning seriously. They work very hard and want to do well."
The role is likely to suit an individual looking to develop in a school environment with attendance related experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive and close-knit team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft software
- Knowledge of SIMS software (Preferred, not essential)
- Knowledge of attendance policies and procedures
- Experience in a similar role (Preferred, not essential)
Other essential requirements include:
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Legal right to work in the UK
The school is located centrally in the borough of Greenwich with great public transport links and onsite parking for staff.
To apply for this Attendance Officer position please don't hesitate to send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.