28 days ago
School Attendance Officer/Camden/ASAP Start
Are you an experienced School Attendance Officer looking for a new and exciting opportunity in Camden starting ASAP?
Remedy Education are currently recruiting School Attendance Officers to work in Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools across North London. The roles we have are a mixture of full time and part time and are due to start ASAP. We have a variety of temporary and temporary to permanent positions. Applicants must have previous experience as an Attendance Officer in schools or have experience working within school administration.
Applicants must have an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to pay for a new one.
Duties will include;
- monitoring whole school attendance, persistent absence and punctuality
- On going monitoring of attendance for students
- Identify students who require support with their attendance
- Liaise with Senior Leadership Team, Heads of House and Tutors, SENCo, inclusion team and other relevant staff regarding students who are of concern
- Raise attendance issues with parents
- Meet with both students and parents in order to support them to improve attendance
- Meet with Education Welfare Officer on a weekly basis
- Refer students who are not meeting attendance targets.
I am keen to speak to experienced School Attendance Officers who are interested in working in these forward-thinking schools. Please apply above and I will be in touch. Alternatively, if you know of anybody who might be interested then we offer generous referral fees!
Remedy Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Remedy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.