£10 - £15 per hour
8 days ago
- School Administrator
- SEN School
- South East London, Southwark
- ASAP Start
- Salary - £10 - £15 per hour initially
Remedy Education are looking for an exceptional school administrator who has experience using SIMS to work in a friendly SEN school based in the borough of Southwark, South East London. This is the ideal opportunity for a well organised, experienced and friendly individual to make a real impact in this school.
The role of school administrator is a temporary position that will be ongoing through to July 2020. As an administrator you will be working in the school office and be part of the team of staff, having a working knowledge of SIMS is essential. There will be face to face interaction with pupils, teachers, parents and members of staff. You must have excellent people, communication and organisation skills and be able to deal with a variety of different situations as they arise.
This is a temporary position working at the school and would suit someone looking for a new challenging role. The school could consider a permanent role for an exceptional individual in the future. The school wish to appoint soon so applicants must be able to interview ASAP.
To apply for this role you must;
- Have a working understanding of SIMS.
- Be a driven and self motivated individual.
- Have outstanding people skills and be able to communicate with all.
- Have a DBS certificate or be willing to apply for one (we can assist with this).
- Be able to work within the school setting.
- Have a strong phone manner and be able to direct calls to the school.
- Be organised
- Be able to communicate with Pupils, Teachers and parents in a calm way.
- Be able to problem solve and think on your feet.
The school will accept applicants from experienced members of staff and also those looking to start a role in a school.
Please apply ASAP with an updated CV and details of suitability. Remedy Education will call successful applicants.
Remedy Education is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.