£75 - £90 per day
25 days ago
Long term perm
Are you looking for a new school administration role?
Do you have previous experience in school offices and thrive in an Education setting?
Apply today for a new opportunity in your career!
Remedy Education are currently recruiting for experienced school administrators and school receptionists that are available in the Lambeth and Southwark areas, who are available from September. These school administrator and receptionist roles are typically full time with working hours of 8.30-4pm. You should already possess experience of working in a school office and also SIMS.
- Handling face to face and telephone enquiries from parents, external agencies and members of the general public
- Assisting teachers and senior leadership team with data entry on pupil records and reporting on SIMS
- Producing data reports for SLT
- Assisting the exams officer with exam administration.
- Photocopying, sorting post, filing and general administrative support
- Occasional support on reception, assisting visitors and answering calls
- Good working knowledge of SIMS
- Experience with school attendance would be ideal but not essential.
- Minimum of 3 months experience in an education office setting
- An enthusiastic attitude towards working with children
- Patient, fun and caring attitude
- Dedicated consultants with experience working in Education
- 24/7 on-call service
- Competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- Recommend a friend bonus worth up to £150
Please note that these posts require previous schools experience. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and reference checks.
Are you interested in this role and want to apply? Then please email your specialist consultant Carly Walters with you CV on .