£80 - £90 per day
about 2 months ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education are currently recruiting for a SIMS trained school administrator for a primary school in Lambeth, South East London.
The role is initially required on a long term temporary basis from September 2021 until September 2022 to cover maternity leave.
School Administrator and Receptionist
Five days a week - 8am to 4pm
The role includes:
- Undertake reception duties as and when required, answering general telephone and face to face enquiries and signing in and out of visitors.
- Contacting parents and carers as required.
- Provide general clerical and administration support, including photocopying, filing, e-mailing, responding to routine correspondence to the headteacher, staff and governors.
- Help maintain manual and computerised records on the SIMS/FMS system.
- Provide pupil data and assessment reports from SIMS as required
- Prepare other documents or data required for meetings.
- Taking receipt of deliveries and assisting with maintenance of stock supplies, cataloguing, and distributing as required.
- Liaising with site maintenance and cleaning staff as required
- Support the school's safeguarding systems (CPOMS) and disseminate issues to the appropriate staff.
Full knowledge of SIMS and other ICT packages e.g. excel, databases, spreadsheets, internet, school texting system essential.
Primary school, Lambeth
Excellent facilities for teaching and learning
Easily accessible by bus and car
Full time ongoing temporary role
Working in a small school office with friendly colleagues
Excellent support from senior leadership team
Competitive pay rates
To join us and be successful in this school admin officer role , you will need :
- a minimum of six week's experience of working with children supported by references
- experience of working in a school office using SIMS
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with 10 years of employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
To be considered for this school administrator position, or to hear more about other roles for now and from September 2021 call Carly Walters at Remedy on, 0208 418 1390.