£12 - £14 per hour
about 2 months ago
School Administrator & PA - £90 - £100 per day
Experienced administrator with PA duties required to work in a Primary school based in Wandsworth. The successful applicant will need to show strong attention to detail in all their work, pride themselves on being organised, highly confidential, good record keeper and be willing to work flexibly as part of a small friendly team. Excellent written and telephone communication skills are essential including taking minutes of meetings. Full-time, ongoing role, 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am to 3pm term-time only.
Roles to include:
- General administrative support for Head Teacher, Deputy Head Teacher
- Minute meetings, diary maintenance and appointments, meeting visitors, liaising with professionals, staff, students and families.
- Liaising with local authorities and administering the student referral system
- HR - Invitations to interview, liaising with candidates and reference requests
- Other general administration roles such as answering telephone calls, managing correspondence
- Must be proficient in MS Office and Google Systems.
Please send your CV directly to, carlyw@remedyeducation or call Carly Walters directly on, 0208 418 1390.
IMPORTANT - Please read their advert in full as it contains further information and full details of how to apply directly (an application pack must be completed and returned.)