£11 - £14 per hour
2 months ago
School Administrator, Lewisham, SIMS experience
School Administrators needed in Lewisham area.
Your new company
Remedy Education is a leading education specialist recruitment agency working with schools across South East London. We are currently looking for administrators with SIMS and/or FMS experience to support in a range of short and long term cover roles in the Lewisham area.
Your new role
Hours and duties can range school to school, but typically hours are 8am - 4pm Monday - Friday during term time.
Day to day responsibilities can include:
- signing visitors in and out of the school according to the schools safeguarding policy
- responding to call and email queries
- typing letters/ school correspondence
- managing school website
- managing stationary orders/ stock levels
- inputting purchase orders
- supporting with reprographic duties including scanning; filing; photocopying
- using SIMS to manage student data including attendance
- supporting with first day response calls
- taking dinner money and recording receipt according to the individual schools system
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of working in a busy office environment is essential, as is the ability to prioritise work effectively
- You will have a professional manner whether you are dealing with staff, pupils, parents, visitors, governors etc, and represent the school well as the first point of contact
- You will have high levels of written and communication skills
- You will be confident using MS office suit including word and outlook
- Experience of SIMS/ FMS
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.