£75 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
School Administrator required for a School in Lewisham, South East London.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SIMS / SCHOOL BASED ADMIN EXPERIENCE***
Are you an experienced School Administrator seeking a full-time, long-term role based in Lewisham?
At Remedy Education we urgently need experienced School Administrators to join one of our excellent schools on a full-time, long-term basis with the potential to lead to permanent.
The right candidate will have worked in a UK school as a School Administrator within the last 2 years and can obtain references from their most recent school role.
- A friendly, warm and thriving school community where in partnership, staff, children and parents work together to secure excellent outcomes for all children
- Through an enriched curriculum, pupils are given many opportunities within and out of school to achieve their full potential
- Proud to celebrate our diversity and enjoy teaching and learning from each other.
- Use SIMS database to input student and staff data
- Contact parents when necessary regarding pupil absences
- Meet deadlines
- Answer the phone and carry out general admin tasks
- Greet parents, pupils, staff and visitors entering the building
- 1 year of experience as a School Administrator / Receptionist in a school
- Relevant experience must be within the last 2 years
- Proficient in SIMS
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Remedy Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.