South Croydon, Surrey
£75 - £90 per day
18 days ago
An experienced Admin Assistant is required for a School located in Croydon. The successful candidate will be keen to take on challenges and develop their core skills. The ideal candidate will have experience in administrative support, expense management, data integrity, invoice processing and knowledge of the Annual Review Process.
You will also be required to make sure the children are not carrying into school anything that could harm anyone, this is monitored by scanning the children before they enter the school.
Our school is easily accessible via a number of public transport links.
This is an immediate start and will be a long term role with a view to go permanent.
- A sound knowledge of computer databases e.g. SIMs
- An excellent use of ICT skills including emails, websites, excel spreadsheets
- Ability to communicate effectively with students with different cultural, physical and social needs
- Awareness of the Annual Review system and processes
- Aware of the schools Safeguarding Policies and Procedures, subsequently its implications
- Can work effectively with a wide range of colleagues
- Ability to work off own initiative and constructively as part of a team
- Must be professional and flexible
- Ability to use initiative, recognising when to seek support and advice
You must have a current DBS to be accepted for this role.
If you wish to apply for this position then please send your CV for the attention of Sophie at Remedy Education