£12 - £14 per hour
about 2 months ago
School Administrator - Secondary school - Greenwich
Remedy Education is in need of an experienced Administrator to join a Secondary School based in Greenwich.
This is an initial short-term contract o start ASAP continuing up until the end of the academic year.
The role would working as an Admin Officer to work in the school office.
Main duties include: Sending Applications, Arranging Interviews and Compliance Procedures including reference chasing.
You will require good organisational skills and efficient use of Microsoft Office and data/spreadsheets.
* Location - Greenwich
* Position - Administrator Officer
* Start date - ASAP
* Duration - Long-term
* End date - End Academic year
* The minimum rate of pay - £12 - £14 per hour
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Previous Admin experience - Knowledge of Microsoft Office and data/spreadsheets.
* Must be well-organised with good-phone manner
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH REMEDY EDUCATION, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Have an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Be able to provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Remedy Education is able to offer the successful candidate:
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
* In-house Training and Development Team
At Remedy Education we can offer you:
- Teaching roles locally to you.
- A variety of full time, part time, long term and permanent positions.
- A wide range of teaching environments and age groups.