£10 - £15 per hour
2 months ago
School Administrator - SIMS Experience needed - January 2020 - Camden
- ASAP Start
- Must have SIMS experience
- Long term to permanent role
An experienced Admin Assistant is required for a School located in Haringey. The successful candidate will be keen to take on challenges and develop their core skills. The ideal candidate will have experience in administrative support, expense management, data integrity, invoice processing and knowledge of the Annual Review Process.
Our school is easily accessible via a number of public transport links.
This is an immediate start and will be a long term role with a view to go permanent. You MUST have SIMS experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A sound knowledge of computer databases e.g. SIMs
- An excellent use of ICT skills including emails, websites, excel spreadsheets
- Ability to communicate effectively with students with different cultural, physical and social needs
- Awareness of the Annual Review system and processes.
- Aware of the schools Safeguarding Policies and Procedures, subsequently its implications.
- Can work effectively with a wide range of colleagues
- Ability to work off own initiative and constructively as part of a team
- Must be professional and flexible
- Ability to use initiative, recognising when to seek support and advice
If you wish to apply for this position then please send your CV for the attention of Brad Champion at Remedy Education