£28 - £30 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Senior Social Worker - Worcestershire County Council - Safeguarding Team - Up to £30ph!
- It's an exciting to time to join safeguarding services in WCF.
- Signs of Safety is an embedded practice approach across the organisation.
- We are welcoming PAUSE in the New Year and we are piloting the Family Safeguarding Partnership.
- Our safeguarding service is well supported with specialist family support teams offering bespoke interventions with families, including intensive support to maintain children with their families where it is safe to do so.
- We are looking for Social Workers who value relationship-based practice and who are committed to achieving positive outcomes for the children and families they work with.
- Within the role you will have the opportunity to work with children and families who are subject of Child in Need or Child Protection Plans and to complete work within the legal arena when necessary, to keep children safe.
- There is a supportive and accessible management structure in in place and you will receive regular, reflective supervision to support your excellent social work practice.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.