Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£15 - £17.04 per hour
about 2 months ago
Our client Rochdale Council is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Occupational Therapist team.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES OF THE JOB
- To ensure that people in need of social care services and their carers receive services which meet their needs by:
- Carrying out an assessment of needs of individuals and their carers in line with current social care legislation and RBC policies and procedures.
- Providing advice and support to enable service users and their carers to live as independently as possible.
- Equipment and adaptations, on occasion commissioning packages of care which are person centred and meet the needs of eligible individuals and their carers.
- Commissioning services and using resources in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Establishing and developing effective working relationships with other agencies, both internal and external.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly