Richmond upon Thames, London
£390 - £400 per day
Yasmin Van Wijngaarden
about 1 month ago
Our Client Richmond Council are looking for a Project Manager to join their Team.
2-3 days per week until the end of September.
Primarily working remotely but some site visits in Richmond will be necessary.
The purpose of the role is to take forward the proposal set out in the attached project brief through to a completed bid for capital funding, capable of securing support, by late September 2021.
The key responsibilities are:
- To utilise existing data on demand for supported housing and residential care to determine a preferred configuration / size for the replacement for the current building
- To commission the SSA's property services team to undertake a feasibility study, encompassing costs of acquiring and adapting new property/ies as well as redevelopment of the existing site
- To prepare a detailed options appraisal, determining and justifying a prepared option
- To complete the required elements of a capital bid, in consultation with Departmental and Corporate finance teams
- To maintain contact with the identified stakeholders throughout, including convening and minuting a Project Board
5-10 bullet points of ideally what you are looking for.
- Must have experience of managing capital programmes and preparing funding bids
- Must have strong project management experience and knowledge
- Must have recent knowledge of community-based mental health services
- Must have experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Needs to be available immediately / with short notice period
- Needs to be capable of delivering with minimal supervision
Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
Registration with Social Work England
Benefits of working with Remedy
A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.