5 months ago
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY IN THE COLCHESTER AREA?
We are looking for Support workers with a Positive 'can-do' Attitude. We provide residential homes for people with Learning Disabilities and complex Behaviours.
Be available to work shift hours of 8-1 + 2 Sleeps a week
YOU WILL NEED TO BE:
- Friendly, Positive, Calm and Helpful.
- Have Good problem solving skills.
- Have a Good Sense of Humour.
- Be a Team worker.
- Be Flexible and Trustworthy.
- Be Patient and Caring Attitude.
- Be Good at listening
- Be able to use my initiative at work.
- Be very motivated
- ability to work under pressure if needed.
- Be available to work shifts.
We have competitive rates of pay and provide excellent training opportunities. We would welcome people with the right attitude who have no experience in the field.
Responsibilities and Duties
To participate in education and training as is determined in performance and development process.
Pension scheme provided
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
- Support Environment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Colchester, Essex (Preferred)
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (Preferred)
- Full UK Driving Licence (Required)
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in sending your CV