Yasmin Van Wijngaarden
13 days ago
Our Client Redbridge Council, are looking for a Occupational Therapist to join their Health and Adult Services Team.
The primary purpose of this role is to:
- Undertake complex, holistic person-centred assessments, support planning and reviews of people with a range of health conditions and their carers, working within a multi-disciplinary framework.
- Expert understanding of the legal social care framework and all relevant policies and procedures.
- Undertake Mental Capacity assessments and develop an understanding of the best Interest Assessments.
- Provide a person-centred service which enables people to optimise and maximise their abilities by utilising a strength-based model and whole family approach to all interventions.
- Support people to maintain their independence, within their homes and by utilising support in the local community and their own personal networks.
- To pro-actively support and work collaboratively with health colleagues to ensure people receive the required health and social care support within the community, are discharged from hospital within agreed timeframes with appropriate support mechanisms in place, prevent hospital admission and pro-actively work with the principles of admission avoidance.
Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
Registration with Social Work England
Benefits of working with Remedy
A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.