about 1 month ago
Recruitment Consultant - Loughton Essex
Remedy Education are looking for an experienced Recruitment consultant to join our amazing company. We work with Education and Social Care clients and provide a fantastic professional service.
You will need to be an energetic, pro-active and resilient candidate who is willing and confident when speaking with people. Ideally you will have some business and recruitment knowledge.
The main body of your role will be to build strong relationships with NEW and existing clients, get to know your candidates well, in order to find them a role that best suits them and work towards your set monthly targets.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- New business calls to prospect clients
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Resourcing candidates for current roles and registering candidates who are looking for work.
- Meeting deadlines
- Quoting and negotiating fees
- Meeting clients / on-site visits
The skills required to be successful in the role are:
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Ability to research companies effective through LinkedIn and other sources
- Negotiation skills
- And a high level of self-motivation
The role is full time long term to permanent, you will be based in our office in Loughton Essex. The working hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now or contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.